Information We Collect
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information you provide to us: We may collect information that you provide to us directly, such as when you create an account, make a reservation, or contact us with a question or concern. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information.
- Information we collect automatically: When you use the Services, we may automatically collect certain information about your device and your activities on the Services. This information may include your IP address, device type, browser type, operating system, location data, and information about your interactions with the Services, such as the pages you visit and the links you click on.
- Information from third parties: We may also receive information about you from third parties, such as social media platforms or other websites that use our Services.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide the Services: We use your information to provide the Services you request, such as making a reservation or answering a question.
- To improve the Services: We may use your information to improve the Services, such as by adding new features or fixing bugs.
- To communicate with you: We may use your information to send you updates, newsletters, or other communications.
- To protect against fraud: We may use your information to protect against, identify, and prevent fraud and other illegal activities.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with the following parties:
- Service providers: We may share your information with third parties who provide services on our behalf, such as payment processors or email service providers.
- Legal reasons: We may share your information if we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, such as a court order or subpoena.
- Business partners: We may share your information with our business partners for joint marketing purposes.
Your Choices and Rights
You have the following choices and rights regarding your information:
- Opt-out of marketing communications: You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the communications.
- Access and update your information: You can access and update your account information by logging into your account on the Services.
- Delete your information: You can request that we delete your information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org]. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for legal or business purposes.
- Exercise your rights under data protection laws: Depending on your location, you may have certain rights under data protection laws, such as the right to request access to or correction of your information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our Services are not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective date: 01/01/2023